BAUER PATRICK KANE AUTOGRAPHED HOODIE AND STICK SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OLD AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
MANY WILL ENTER, ONLY ONE WILL WIN. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES.
IF YOU ARE A MINOR IN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU RESIDE, BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU MUST OBTAIN PERMISSION FROM YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. PROOF OF PERMISSION MAY BE REQUIRED AT ANY TIME AND IN ANY FORM DEEMED NECESSARY BY BAUER.
PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES CAREFULLY. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU (AND IF YOU ARE A MINOR, YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN) AGREE TO AND WILL COMPLY WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, DO NOT ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
1. ELIGIBILITY; GENERAL. This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Canada, 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 years or older. Minors are not eligible to participate if they have not obtained consent from their parent or legal guardian. In addition, employees, representatives and agents of Bauer Hockey, LLC (“Bauer”), and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and the immediate families and household members of each are not eligible to participate in this sweepstakes. By entering the sweepstakes, you (a) agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules, the decisions of Bauer, which are final and binding in all matters, and any and all applicable laws, rules, or regulations (collectively, “Applicable Laws”); and (b) represent to Bauer that you satisfy these eligibility requirements
2. BINDING AGREEMENT. These Official Rules form a legally binding agreement with respect to the sweepstakes. If you do not agree to the Official Rules, you are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes or to win any of the prizes. Your submission of an entry to the sweepstakes constitutes your agreement to these Official Rules.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM ET on October 12, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on October 25, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible
4. HOW TO ENTER. You may enter by one of the following two ways:
(i) Visit www.Bauer.com and complete the BAUER Patrick Kane Autographed Hoodie and Stick Sweepstakes Form and submit your entry.
(ii) Send Bauer an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Sweepstakes Entry – BAUER Patrick Kane Autographed Hoodie and Stick Sweepstakes,” and include in the email your first and last legal name, your email address, your birthdate, your zip code and state of residence, and if you are a minor, the first and last name, plus e-mail address, of your parent or legal guardian who gave you permission to enter and agreed to these rules.
Regardless of method of entry, limit one (1) entry per person. For avoidance of doubt, you may not enter multiple times using multiple accounts, etc. All sweepstakes entries become the property of Bauer and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Bauer is not responsible for and will not consider any entries that (i) are incomplete, incorrect, damaged, illegible, misdirected, inaccurate or inaccurately captured, not received by Bauer, lost, stolen, delayed, undelivered or late for any reason, including as a result of any technical, electronic, telephone, hardware, software, internet, server, email platform, social media or other website or application, access provider, network, computer, data transmission, or any third-party service errors, malfunctions, or difficulties (including any active or passive filtering) of any kind (collectively, “Transmission Failures”), or (ii) do not conform with the remainder of the requirements of these Official Rules (collectively, “Faulty Entries”).
If Bauer determines there is any suspected or actual tampering, it may void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the sweepstakes, at which time, it may conduct a random drawing to award prizes using all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS. One (1) potential winner will be chosen from eligible entrants by a random drawing to be conducted on or near 12:00 PM ET on October 26, 2021.
6. WINNER VERIFICATION. The potential winner will be deemed the winner and eligible to receive the prize only after the potential winner’s verification of eligibility and Bauer’s final verification and approval thereof. Bauer may disqualify you from this sweepstakes and deem any such entry by you void if it suspects or finds that you have: (i) violated any Applicable Law or the Official Rules, including by (a) entering as a minor without permission from your parent or legal guardian, (b) entering or attempting to enter multiple times, including through use of multiple accounts, or (c) entering as a resident of a place in which this sweepstakes is void; (ii) tampered or attempted to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes, including by generating entries through an automated means to subvert the entry process; (iii) acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person; or (iv) attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (collectively, “Violating Entries”). ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE DEEMED A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, BAUER WILL DISQUALIFY YOU AND MAY SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND MAY BAN OR DISQUALIFY YOU FROM THIS AND FUTURE SWEEPSTAKES. All materials submitted become the property of Bauer and will not be returned.
7. PRIZES. The winner will receive one (1) limited edition BAUER icon hoodie and one (1) BAUER hockey stick; both autographed by Patrick Kane, with an estimated retail value of $800,00 USD.
8. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS/LIMITATIONS. No prize substitution, cash equivalent of prizes, transfer, or assignment of prizes is permitted, except Bauer may substitute a prize or prizes of similar value in its sole discretion. In addition to the requirements set forth in Section 10, Bauer may require personal identification and/or proof of permission from a parent or a legal guardian to be presented in any form deemed necessary by Bauer to redeem the prize. Bauer is not responsible for any late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes. The BAUER Patrick Kane Autographed Hoodie and Stick Prize (or any substitute prize, if determined by Bauer) is the sole prize the winner is entitled to, regardless of whether its actual retail value is less than the estimated retail value set forth in Section 7. If the a potential winner is a minor, the prize may be awarded to the minor’s parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all required documentation.
9. ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries. Many will enter, only one will win.
10. OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION. The potential winner will be contacted by Bauer via email on or about October 26, 2021. The potential winner must respond by email within twenty-four (24) hours of being notified of winning. The potential winner must supply Bauer with his/her legal name, email address, mailing address, and birth date. Further, the potential winner for the prize for Canadian residents must also correctly answer a math skill-testing question in order to be eligible to win the prize. In all cases, in order to receive the prize, the potential winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release (or declaration of compliance and release), and if the potential winner is a minor, the potential winner’s parent or legal guardian will also be required to sign a consent and an affidavit of eligibility and release (or declaration of compliance and release). Return of the prize notification as “undeliverable,” or any failure to respond or to return any required document or information in the time noted, or any other failure to comply with these Official Rules, will result in disqualification of the selected winner and forfeiture of the prize. Bauer is not required to award elsewhere any prize forfeited by the chosen winner. The prize will be awarded after Bauer’s receipt of the potential winner’s response and any required document and proper verification of the winner’s identity and, for residents of Canada, Bauer’s receipt of the correct answer to the math skill-testing question..
11. NO FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER ENDORSEMENT; RELEASE.This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”), Instagram, LLC (“Instagram”), or Twitter, Inc. (“Twitter”, and collectively with Facebook and Instagram, the “Social Media Platforms”). You understand that you are providing information to Bauer and not to the Social Media Platforms. You understand that by using and interacting with the Social Media Platforms’ respective websites or mobile apps, you are subject to the terms, conditions, and policies that govern the use of those websites and mobile apps. You should therefore review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, before using or interacting with them. By entering this sweepstakes, you agree to and do hereby release, discharge, and hold harmless the Social Media Platforms and their respective affiliates, employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of participation in this sweepstakes, any sweepstakes-related activities, or the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder or any product purchased with a prize awarded hereunder.
13. TERMINATION OF SWEEPSTAKES; CHANGES TO OFFICIAL RULES. Bauer may terminate, suspend, or modify these Official Rules or this sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) at any time in any manner without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, if for any reason the sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, including should any virus, worm, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the sweepstakes, Bauer may terminate the sweepstakes.
14. RELEASE; DISCLAIMER. Bauer, the Social Media Platforms, and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, all prize suppliers, and the directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents of all such entities (the “Released Parties”) do not assume any liability for and may not be held liable for, and you agree to release and will hold them harmless from any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with (i) the sweepstakes, including the administration of the sweepstakes, the selection or confirmation of winners, any errors, omissions, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage; (ii) publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, whether suffered by you or a third party; (iii) any Faulty Entries or Violating Entries; (iv) any Transmission Failure, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any material connected to the sweepstakes, all of which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the sweepstakes; (v) any errors, omissions, incorrect or inaccurate information in any sweepstakes-related materials, including, without limitation, printing or advertising errors or the failure of or problems with any equipment or programming associated with or used in the sweepstakes howsoever caused; or (vi) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party, including third-party computer "hackers" or otherwise. Bauer disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the sweepstakes and any prizes. This section shall apply to the extent permitted by law.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Without limiting the foregoing or any other provision herein, the Released Parties’ total liability for any and all claims, judgements, and awards against the Released Parties shall not exceed the total out-of-pocket expenses incurred by you to enter the sweepstakes. In no event shall the Released Parties be liable for any attorneys’ fees, punitive, indirect, incidental, special, and consequential damages. This section shall apply to the extent permitted by law.
16. TAXES.The winner will be solely responsible for any and all taxes or other assessments associated with receipt and use of the prizes.
17. FORCE MAJEURE.Bauer will not be liable for failure or delay in the sweepstakes because of causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation acts of God, terrorism, war, riots, fire, earthquake, flood or degradation or failure of third party networks or communications infrastructure.
18. WINNER LIST; RULES REQUEST.To request a copy of these Official Rules or a list of winners’ names, please send an email to Bauer.Social@bauer.com with the subject line “Official Rules Request; BAUER Patrick Kane Autographed Hoodie and Stick Sweepstakes” or “Winner’s List Request; BAUER Patrick Kane Autographed Hoodie and Stick Sweepstakes,” as applicable.
19. WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL AND CLASS ACTIONS.EACH PARTY (AND IF ENTRANT IS A MINOR, THE ENTRANT’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN) HERETO IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVES ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN OR TO HAVE A JURY PARTICIPATE IN RESOLVING ANY DISPUTE, ACTION, PROCEEDING OR COUNTERCLAIM, WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE. ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM CLASS ACTION. THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
20. CHOICE OF LAW; JURISDICTION; EQUITABLE RELIEF.This sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited or restricted by Applicable Law and is subject to all Applicable Laws. This sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New Hampshire. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of the state of New Hampshire for resolution of all claims, differences, and disputes the parties may have regarding this Agreement. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you acknowledge and agree that a breach by you of these Official Rules would cause Bauer irreparable harm for which monetary damages would not be an adequate remedy, and in the event of such breach or threatened breach, Bauer will be entitled to injunctive or equitable relief.
BAUER HOCKEY, LLC,
100 Domain Drive,